Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This is me...











I'm a mom of two....lover of all things pretty and cute.....and have a sweet tooth that just won't quit! My party planning addiction started when my mom let me plan my own 12th birthday party and as they say, the rest is history! I am a graphic designer, do-it-yourselfer (within reason), and I enjoy finding talented people to handle the other fabulous details! I love putting together a memorable event....whether it's a party where you pull out all the stops, or one that is simple and sweet, I adore them all! Since opening Paperbox Press, I have gotten the chance to share my party passion with others....my FAVORITE thing is when someone contacts me for a custom design and I can help them turn their idea into a reality....and a party that will WOW their guests! You will see many amazing party ideas here from so many talented people and I hope they will inspire you for your next event!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment