Monday, July 25, 2011

Tiffany Blue Bridal Shower from Paperbox Press Parties!

This bridal shower was for my beautiful cousin....my sister and I had the pleasure of hosting a small shower for her and we went with a Tiffany blue and silver color scheme.  We had such fun planning it and it was a great day......my parties tend to be for larger crowds and what a treat to be able to do one for a small, intimate group!   We wanted a simple and elegant look, which came together nicely.
Pleasanton Rentals helped us put together a beautiful dining table with all of the trimmings...oh, how I love it when everything coordinates!  And the folks there really helped pull our vision together.

 One of my favorite things about the whole shower was the monogram decoration at the favor table.  I love monograms and we used it as a running theme with the shower.....Say It With Letters did a fabulous job on the monogram and it was a nice gift to send home with the bride-to-be!  I think it would be a great addition to any bridal shower or wedding event!

 Whip It Good did an amazing job matching the monogram on the cookies to the rest of the decorations at the shower.  Erin is truly amazing....how you can get frosting to look that perfect is a mystery to me!  And of course, they were delicious as ever!

 I was itching to do another small favor, so I found some sixlets candies in just the right color shade....added a customized printable and voila....cute and yummy!


 We did a dessert buffet and dressed it up with some of our favorite globe balloons from Ziggos!

 We accessorized the dessert buffet with some cute printables from our store.




And a big thank you to Krystle Stetson for photographing the special day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey your post is very nice. The theme for party is very pretty. I want to organize the best birthday party nyc for my mother’s 50th birthday. Please give me some tips for that.

    ReplyDelete